GF Chia Brown Bread Mix 1kg
Made with chia seeds, brown rice & buckwheat
Brown Rice flour, Chickpea flour, Buckwheat flour, Chia seeds, Bicarbonate of soda, Baking powder, Yeast, Hand-harvested sea salt.
Makes 2 loaves
- 1 cup warm rice, soy, coconut or almond milk or water if preferred1 extra cup warm water.
- 3 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Combine well and place in an oiled (use coconut oil or baking paper) bread tin and slip into a pre-heated oven. (No need to let it rise..)
- Bake at 40-60 min (depends on your oven – a convection over is quicker) at 180°C
- Remove, cool, and slice for the best gluten free bread ever!
- 5 cups Brown Bread Mix
- 300g Raw Hooney
- 300g Raisins
- 15 mls Vanilla Essence
- 2 cups Milk (Preferable Organic Soya or Almond Milk)
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place in coconut-greased bread tins.
- Place in pre-heated oven for 35-40-mins at 180°C.
When ready, remove from oven and allow to cool with clean dish towel over them. Cut off the crusts top, sides and bottom. Cube the balance of the loaf into rusk-shaped fingers and place on a dehydrating tray. Dehydrate overnight!