· 1 cup raw cashew nuts
· 1 tsp readymade mustard or mustard seeds, juice of 1-2 lemons, depending on how tangy you like your mayo
· 1 tsp Mary-Ann's Garlic & Herb salt
· Half to 1 cup water and quarter to half a cup of Extra Virgin Olive oil (EVOO)
· Optional 1-2 tsp Raw honey or organic Maple syrup or date syrup – you can leave this out replace the water with 100% pure apple juice
· Blend all the ingredients together except the EVOO at high speed in a blender. Add the EVOO last, slowly through the whole in the lid and blend until think, smooth and creamy. Serve with anything!
This will store for at least a week in the refrigerator and freezes really well in ice trays, so you can use a little at a time.