· 2 large eggplants/brinjals/aubergines depends which country you live in ????
· Juice of 1 lemon
· 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
· 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
· 1 bunch of spring onions (optional)
· Mary-Ann's Organic Herb Salt to taste
· Bake the brinjals/aubergines in a medium oven 160°C for 45 -60 minutes or until well cooked and soft. Peel off the skin and squeeze off any excess juice.
Blend with lemon juice and spring onions. While blending add the olive oil and salt. Mix the chopped parsley in with a spoon and chill the pate in the fridge before serving.